Well, it’s Thanksgiving day here in good ol’ U.S. of A. I suppose that’s my cue to think about what I’m thankful for. Well, I’ll tell ya.
1. I’m thankful for my cat Mr. Rusty Britches Scamper Pant’s nose. It’s so cute, I just love poking him in the nose!
2. Candy Cane Hershey Kisses – I mean seriously, can I marry these things? Is that a thing that can be made legal just for me?
3. DVR. Why did it take us so long to invent this thing? It’s the best thing ever, I can record hours of shows that my husband hates and then watch them when he’s not looking – this thing has to be saving marriages around the world!
4. Cousin Willie’s White Cheddar Popcorn. One word – Mmmmmmm.
5. Matthew Bellamy. One word – Mmmmmmm.
6. Student loan forbearance. It keeps me from thinking like an adult too much, thus preventing crows feet, thus keeping me from having to buy some sort of expensive facial cream, thus allowing me to save up more money to pay back that pesky student loan! Its practically the circle of life.
7. Pumpkin Pie Latte. You know what, make that pumpkin pie flavored anything. Why can’t we eat pumpkin pie all year? Harry Potter can drink pumpkin juice whenever he wants to, why can’t I? (Nevermind the fact that that really does sound disgusting… shhhhh)
8. Peppermint Mocha coffee creamer. Again, I’d drink this year round, why do we only have it at Christmas?
9. Comedy Central bringing Futurama back. They can bite Bender’s shiny metal ass if they try to cancel it again!
10. The Snooze Button. Enough said.
11. Sierra Mist Cranberry – another “why can’t we have this all year long?” It’s the best thing since sliced bread!
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving day!