Wow, wow, wow those super awesome amazing fantastical wonderful delightful Limebird Writers gave lil ole me the Versatile Blogger Award!
I seriously can’t get over how awesome the Limebird’s are. I’m pretty sure LimebirdBeth was the first person other than my husband to read my blog so I’m almost certain the majority of readers I have are because of those fluffly green writers.
So without further ado, here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post. – Since I’ve already linked my pal’s at Limebird, why not have a poke around the forum!
2. Share 7 things about yourself. – See below.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading. – See further below.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award. – I shall get to that once I hit that “publish” button, I promise!
So, you want to know 7 things about me, eh? I will try to think of 7 things, but I’m pretty boring…
1. I have seen every episode of the Gilmore Girls somewhere between 5 and 7 times. I’m so obsessed with that show it’s sad. I say the phrase, “This reminds me of that one time on the Gilmore Girls…” at least 2 times a day.
2. I form emotional bonds to characters I love (the Gilmore’s, Harry Potter characters…), this just add’s another reason to why I’m insane.
3. I’m easily excitable, like a kid. I’m loud and bouncy and probably don’t belong in my age group. I’m basically a 9 year old in a 27 year old’s body.
4. I love to read YA fiction.
5. I have a fear of balloons. Or anything that can make a loud pop out of nowhere and give me a tiny fright.
6. I DVR episodes of Law and Order: SVU, Ellen, Justified, The Walking Dead, Glee, Parenthood, Family Guy, American Dad, Jersey Shore, Beavis and Butthead, and The Office.
7. I have a Red Hot Chili Peppers tattoo.
Pass this award onto 15 other blogs.
I have a hard time of this one because most of the blogs I follow are ones the Limebirds mentioned in their post. So, swing over there and give it a read!
http://projectonefifty.com/ – Really interesting stories in 150 words.
http://stayoutofmyhead.wordpress.com – funny musings.
http://kittybloger.wordpress.com/ – Kitties! Enough said.
http://spectaculardisaster.wordpress.com/ – Fun stuff!
http://dontfartonmypillow.wordpress.com/ – This is shameless, I know, but this is the blog I keep track of the random and disturbing things my husband says.
Ok, that was only 5, I know. I probably don’t follow as many blogs as I should, and the ones I do follow already have this award EEEP!