As I mentioned on my previous post, I’m still slightly sleep deprived and brain dead from this weekend. Due to that, I’m being lazy. I stole these questions.
1. As a blogger, what do you draw inspirations from for your posts?
Mostly just life. Things happen that trigger a memory, I watch a movie I like or read a book I enjoy… things like that.
2. If you could swap blogs with another blogger for a post, who would you switch with and why?
Cakewrecks.com…because that is her JOB. That would be awesome.
3. If your blog had a theme song, what would it be? Why?
The Bennie Hill theme song… and because I think that’s probably what it sounds like in my brain, if you could listen to my brain that is.
4. What is your writing process for a post?
I sit down, start rambling in an incoherent mess. Read over it and try to make it more coherent. Read it again around 4 or 5 more times. Walk away from it and read it again. If it looks like it might possiblly kinda sorta make sense to someone else, I hit publish!
5. Your blog requires a cute, new, mascot – what would it be?
A kitty cat in some degrading outfit.
6. Do you feel you express your “true self” on your blog?
Yes I would say so.
7. What is your biggest online pet-peeve?
8. If you could live in a fictional universe, where would you live? Why?
Without a doubt I’d live at Hogwarts. I suppose I’d have to be a professor there to live there. I’d probably be OK to teach something like The History of Magic. Why? Why the hell not? Harry Potter is awesome, what other explination do you need?
9. You’re having a bad day, you’re upset, you’re angry, or you’re sad – what is your go-to comfort?
My husband. Who will suggest I watch Harry Potter or the Gilmore Girls. That usually does the trick.
10. What is your favorite inspirational quote?
“Procrastinate now. Don’t put it off.” – Ellen Degeneres
11. If they were to make a movie based on your life, who would play you, your leading lady/man, your best friend, and your rival?
Me – I’d say Melissa McCarthy from Bridesmaids, Mike and Molly, and the Gilmore Girls. We both have dimples. We have the same hair color, body type, and her character in the Gilmore Girls is basically me, minus the whole being a chef thing.
My husband – I would say this guy, but that would enrage him…
Best Friend – Lauren Graham, duh. Sookie needs her Lorelai.
My Rival – The current members of Congress.
12. Do you think the world is going to end in 2012?
No. The world is always about to end.
13. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
How much I put things off.
14. What is your favorite season and why?
Fall – it smells nice. Also, it’s not too hot and not too cold. The air has a crisp feeling to it and the whole world turns orange for about a week. It’s the best!
15. You’ve been bitten by a vampire. Would you fight it with all your undead being or would you embrace it for all it is worth?
I’d totally live up being a vampire, but I think I’d be against killing other people. Maybe I could find the Cullens, they have a great house!
16. Have you personally met any of your blogger friends?
17. What does your favorite pair of underwear look like?
They have ruffles…I forgot to grow up around the age of 8 or 9.
18. Have you ever drank something right from the container in the refrigerator knowing other people will have to drink out of the same container later?
Yes, but the only other person here is my husband so it doesn’t really matter.
19. What is your favorite word and explain why?
Pickle. One time I named the sink in my aunt and uncle’s house “pickle” because it’s such a fun word to say and it’s cute and the sink in this house was cute and little and looked like it should be named pickle.
20. 2011 is soon coming to a close, is there anything you’d like to do different on your blog in the year 2012?
Get better at reviewing things like books or movies.
OK there you have it, a complete list of nothingness! Now I think I’ll try to go to bed early tonight.