I can’t sleep, I’m bored, and these are the things currently on my mind:
1. I hate being self-conscious. Today I thought I caught two giggling teenagers pointing out my has-its-own-orbit girth. Later at the coffee shop I caught a man sitting at a laptop covered in Ron Paul stickers giving me sideways glances, which made me wonder if he was judging me too. I wondered at that point if there was a hole I could crawl in to or a giant sized paper bag to wear over my person.
2. The Foo Fighters are freaking bad-ass epic awesome. I saw them in concert when I was 16, and that needs to happen again.
3. I’ve needed to go to the grocery store since Wednesday, and I haven’t managed to make it there yet.
4. I’m terrified of loud pops.
5. Sam and Dean Winchester need to be real.
6. We went to see Wanderlust and it was really funny!
7. Maybe I shouldn’t have had a chai tea latte with a shot of espresso at 10 PM…
8. I can’t believe I’ll be 28 in 9 days… what happened to 18?
9. I’m addicted to Vanilla Coke Zero. I need some now. NOW!
10. I can’t wait until the Hunger Games movie comes out.
11. I wish I had more than 3 hours of sleep.
12. Morgan Freeman should be the narrator of everything in existence.
13. They really should make a Gilmore Girls movie… for real. Really. Please?