So, my husband was quick to point out that I didn’t answer my own questions the other day. Not that it is part of the rules but I thought, what the heck, maybe I’ll take a stab at my own questions! Not that I have anything better to do with myself at this moment…
1. What is the one thing you would do if there were no physical or monetary limitations, be it with someone dead or alive?
Honestly, if I could just build some sort of portal to my Granny and Papaw so I could still talk to them, that is what I’d do. Even if it was just once for a minute, it would be worth it.
2. If there was no space-time continuum to worry about, what would you go into the past to change?
I might go back in time and talk myself into researching more colleges and the price of private university vs. public.
3. Who would you cast in the movie of your own life?
Well, my husband thinks she’s too old to play me, so I’ll say if there was a movie about my future life, I’d cast Melissa McCarthy as me. (Ok so she is 13 years older than me, big deal!)
4. If you could force one famous person into retirement, who would it be?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…. Justin Bieber.
5. Just what is the secret to the universe?
I dunno, but that sucker is huge!
6. If you could be one other person for a day, who would it be?
7. You are forced to move into one literary setting (like Narnia.. or uh, the house on Paper St. that Fight Club took place in) – you have to leave your friends, family, home, etc. but you have your choice of literary setting to move into … what would it be?
Why, the wizarding world of Harry Potter of course!
8. If there was no danger in it, what one planet in our solar system would you travel to?
Jupiter – I am fascinated by Jupiter’s moons, and if I traveled to Jupiter I’d be much closer to them than I am now!
9. You can have any one celebrity fight any one animal, which would it be?
Justin Bieber vs. a mountain lion.
10. Just what book would you take with you on a stranded island.
Definitely some sort of survival book.
11. Which horror movie villain would you most like to share a banana split with?
If this is just a friendly moment I’m having, and he’s not going to actually kill me after we eat the cherries… I have to go with Freddy Krueger.