You guessed it! Time to see what weird google searches brought visitors to my blog in the last 30 days. Without further ado (I copied and pasted these as is):
- my granny pantyhose blog – Um?? I don’t even want to know.
- shut up brain it’s sleep time – You’ve got a point there! It is sleep time dammit!
- husband says our neighborhood looks like the ghetto – Maybe you should move then. Oh, wait…it’s my neighborhood that is the ghetto. Maybe I should move then. Nah that’s too much effort.
- grammas in pantyhose – Really? Why? This is disturbing, and I know I shoot myself in the foot by even putting this in a post…but when have I ever written about “grammas” and “pantyhose” together? There was this one time…oh wait, no, that never happened…
- i’m married and i’m obsessed with tom hiddleston – Me too girlfriend, me too.
- “my husband’s belly button” – my husband has a pretty amusing belly button, now that I think about it. I like to button attack him when he least suspects it. Mwahahaha. Oh crap, he reads this.
- harry potter fat kid – Bitch I know you’re talkin’ bout Neville and you can just back on up off that “fat” comment, he is svelte and amazing and we don’t go ’round talkin’ bout Neville like that!…..Ahem whoah sorry about that, I seemed to have gone a little crazy.
- “90s bangs” – Please, no. Don’t do it. Nothing good will come of it. Put the scissors down and slowly back away.
- limebirds – Yeah, Limebirds! Now that was worthy a google search!
- tom hiddleston loves cheese cakes – Well who the heck doesn’t?
There you have it folks, the things that keep the world up at night. They’re definitely keeping me up at night now…